Hi ladies! Wedding season is right around the corner so I wanted to share with you my favorite curl for
- spraying your hair with a flexible hold hair
- section your “mohawk
” ,the top rectangular section off.
split yourhair in totwo sections down the middle in the back, the left and the right
- in large sections curl your hair away from your face. So all the sections on the right side curl to the right (away from your face). All the sections of the left side curl to the left (away from your face).
- As you curl, gently remove your curling iron leaving your hair in a curl. Use a
two prongclip (Sally’s or Amazon) to pin up. The pinning up is so important! It is not how the hair is heated but how it cools that will hold the style.
- Split the mohawk
in tothree sections Curling back away from your face.
- Spay your whole head with hairspray and let
setfor at least 15 minutes. The longer the better.
- Remove the two prong clips. Do a far side part and brush the curls together.